I purchased gas and put $25.06 in my tank and they took $50.00 from my account.I called corporate office and they told me that its just on hold to make sure it goes through but that was a lie.

There is nothing on hold in my account.

The whole $50.00 was processed.They stole $25.00 from my account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Vickybpsmith is quite happy with cashier and stated that there is a room for improvement of being overcharged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of royal farms gas tank refill. Royal Farms needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned royal farms gas tank refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Farms.

Had an Experience with Royal Farms?

Comments

Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Save A Lot - Rude and not helpful Manager / cashier Save A Lot "I went to Save a Lot to buy food and things we might need during Hurricane Irma. I spent $82.98 in cash . Since I didn't know Florida had released..." Read more Publix - Thanksgiving Dinnerr Publix "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..." Read more Royal Farms - Manager Review from Severn, Maryland Royal Farms "This is a Store Leader who has the picture on her public Facebook page. I complained that this is clearly racist but she's still a Store Leader!!..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more