Royal Farms Gas Tank Refill Review from Oxon Hill, Maryland
I purchased gas and put $25.06 in my tank and they took $50.00 from my account.I called corporate office and they told me that its just on hold to make sure it goes through but that was a lie.
There is nothing on hold in my account.
The whole $50.00 was processed.They stole $25.00 from my account.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- " Generally I don't go out of my way to write to a grocer regarding a bad product experience, however this years Thanksgiving will be one of the last Holiday's..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I purchased 2 black X2's swagway hoverboards for my sons for Christmas for $199 with free case. The boards are used with scratches on them, however they have new wheels...."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."