have never been so disrespected by someone working in retail in my life.Everytime i encounter this one employee i think his name is Joe.
He works alot of times durning the night shift and I have many encounters with him and he is always very nasty and acts like I am disrupting him by coming to the window this is at the Brooklyn Md location and late at night the store is closed and you are served at the window. I just went up to the store to get cigarettes and walked up the street a little and then me and my boyfriend decided to get a snack so we went right back and as soon as he seen me walking to the window he rolled his eyes and snatched his head phones off and it pissed me off so bad because he is always so nasty to me. I always hope he isnt working when I go there. So i said why are you so nasty to me.
And he said "I do get a break. And I am trying to eat my food. What do you want?" So I said can you just get me one of the cream cheese cakes and a banana nut bread on the rack right there. He said " you should have got it the first time!" and then he turn and walked towards the rack and then turn around gave me the middle finger and sat back down and put on his head phones and would not serve me.
He sat there and ignored me. I took pictures of him sitting there and a video to show him refusing to serve me. This is the second time he has refused to serve me. The last time i had some ones and some quarters to get cigarettes and he said i am not taking your change and walked away.
He had cussed at me and is always nasty. He does whatever he wants because you cant get in the store. I have complained to the manager there before and was told he always has complaints and that he is a customer service manager. I have no idea how someone as disrespectful could possibly get a manager position.
He really shouldnt even have a job. I plan on calling corporate as soon as they open. And if nothing happens I plan on taking legal actions. Because no one should be disrespected and treated like that.
And he is getting paid to treat that way. I just got off the phone with the corporate office. I hope this man losses his job.
I wouldnt wish anyone to loss their job but he really is gonna make someone hurt him oneday.Because i am normally a calm person but how he treated me made me want to bust through the window. I added a video showing him not serving me and a picture I took showing what I was disterbing him from.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Royal Farms Staff
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I arrived in Honolulu at 5:30 a.m. with a group of 26 people. My transportation had been pre-arranged. We were greeted at the airport in that early hour as expected...."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."