Review about Royal Farms Staff from Memphis, Tennessee
have never been so disrespected by someone working in retail in my life.Everytime i encounter this one employee i think his name is Joe.
He works alot of times durning the night shift and I have many encounters with him and he is always very nasty and acts like I am disrupting him by coming to the window this is at the Brooklyn Md location and late at night the store is closed and you are served at the window. I just went up to the store to get cigarettes and walked up the street a little and then me and my boyfriend decided to get a snack so we went right back and as soon as he seen me walking to the window he rolled his eyes and snatched his head phones off and it pissed me off so bad because he is always so nasty to me. I always hope he isnt working when I go there. So i said why are you so nasty to me.
And he said "I do get a break. And I am trying to eat my food. What do you want?" So I said can you just get me one of the cream cheese cakes and a banana nut bread on the rack right there. He said " you should have got it the first time!" and then he turn and walked towards the rack and then turn around gave me the middle finger and sat back down and put on his head phones and would not serve me.
He sat there and ignored me. I took pictures of him sitting there and a video to show him refusing to serve me. This is the second time he has refused to serve me. The last time i had some ones and some quarters to get cigarettes and he said i am not taking your change and walked away.
He had cussed at me and is always nasty. He does whatever he wants because you cant get in the store. I have complained to the manager there before and was told he always has complaints and that he is a customer service manager. I have no idea how someone as disrespectful could possibly get a manager position.
He really shouldnt even have a job. I plan on calling corporate as soon as they open. And if nothing happens I plan on taking legal actions. Because no one should be disrespected and treated like that.
And he is getting paid to treat that way. I just got off the phone with the corporate office. I hope this man losses his job.
I wouldnt wish anyone to loss their job but he really is gonna make someone hurt him oneday.Because i am normally a calm person but how he treated me made me want to bust through the window. I added a video showing him not serving me and a picture I took showing what I was disterbing him from.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Royal Farms Staff
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."
- "I was hired at La Petite Academy Horn lake Ms. as Team Lead and I was very good at it. I wish some how I could post the letters from the..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."